본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Do not Miss Out! Here are the Most Excellent Practices for the First N…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hattie
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-08-04 02:03

본문

041062300_1567320343-20190831-Kirab-Laku-Bisu-Pura-Mangkunegaran--4.jpgng the Quran

The next act recommended in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and pondering over the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

shâlihîn.

Meaning: "O Allah, indeed this dhuha is Your dhuha, this grandeur is Your grandeur, this beauty is Your beauty, this strength is Your strength, and this protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is in the sky, then bring it down; if it is in the earth, then bring it forth; if it is difficult, then make it easy; if it is (unintentionally mixed with what is) forbidden, then purify it; if it is far, then bring it near; by the right of Your dhuha, Your elegance, Your beauty, Your strength, and Your power, bring to me what You have brought to

085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpgram, three times.
The change of day and month in the Hijri calendar takes place at maghrib time, so this prayer should ideally be read before the approaching maghrib time. Here is the recitation of the end of year prayer th

llâh.

Meaning: "O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hell is true. The Prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour (o

Dhuha prayer.
In case you have almost any queries about wherever and also how you can work with bacaan doa tahajud, you are able to email us in our site. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

Still citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

أَنْتُمْ
Meaning: "The day of Ashura was a day that was glorified by the Jews and made by them as a holiday, so the Prophet Muhammad shallallahu 'alaihi wassalam said, 'Fast all of you on that day'." (Narrated by Bukhari, N

Anta."

Meaning: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I abide by Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge Your blessings upon me and I admit my sin to You, so forgive me. For indeed, no one can forgi

d SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

Night of One Suro
The prohibition on marriage on the night of first Suro is particularly implemented for people in Solo and Yogyakarta. Some of them believe that holding a wedding celebration in the month of

ght of First Suro
The prohibition on conducting wedding ceremonies on the night of one Suro is already very common, this includes the prohibition on holding other events or celebrations on the night of one Suro. Such as circumcision celebrations, birth celebrations,

d cutting nails."
Based on this hadith, Islamic jurists have determined that activities related to cleanliness and neatness, such as trimming pubic hair, plucking armpit hair, and cutting nails, are consi

It is recommended for Muslims to increase good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is included in the sacred months that Allah honors. Righteous acts performed in the sacred months wi

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgjud prayer:
Allâhumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nûrus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haq. Wa wa'dukal haq. Wa liqâ'uka haq. Wa qauluka haq. Wal jannatu haq. Wan nâru haq. Wan nabiyyûna haq. Wa Muhammadun shallallâhu alaihi wasallama h057751000_1589952396-shutterstock_1713389647.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.